Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum
Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15
TÉLÉCHARGEZ GRATUITEMENT ET EN TOUTES LÉGALITÉS SUR TFS13.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Une nouvelle page est désormé disponible,pour la version 15 du jeu. REJOIGNEZ-NOUS de nombreux cadeaux vous attendre.suivez cette adresse: http://ls15-tfs13group.forumprod.com/ << soyez patients >>

the gold medal wasnt guaranteed yet with the remaining

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>>

Auteur Message
bellis555
Membres présentés
Membres présentés

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 31 400
Moyenne de points: 75,66

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 04:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: the gold medal wasnt guaranteed yet with the remaining Répondre en citant

Ibaraki, Japan (SportsNetwork. Matt Slauson Jersey .com) - Hiroyuki Fujita fired a 5-under 66 on Sunday and he came from behind to win the Asia-Pacific Diamond Cup. Fujita opened with a birdie on the first at Otone Country Clubs West Course. After four pars in a row, he birdied the sixth. He made his third birdie at the ninth. Around the turn, Fujita birdied the 11th and 15th to move to 6-under. He dropped a shot at the 17th, but rebounded to birdie the last to earn his 18th Japan Tour win. Kiradech Aphibarnrat closed with a 67 to finish two back at minus-4. He shared second place with Jason Knutzon (6 and S.K. Ho (69). Kyoung-Hoon Lee and Seuk-Hyun Baek both shot 2-under 69 to end at 3-under 281. They were joined in fifth place by Yoshitaka Takeya and Yoshinobu Tsukada, who both carded 71s on Sunday. Third-round leader Wen-Chong Liang stumbled to a 3-over 74 and fell into a share of ninth at 2-under 282. Dexter McCoil Jersey . Knapp defeated American Alison Riske 6-3, 7-5 to secure Italys victory in the best-of-five series. She held a 5-2 lead in the second set, only to let Riske tie it at five. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Junior-Seau-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=887 .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime.ASPEN, Colo. - Simon dArtois exceeded even his own expectations at the 2015 Winter X Games.The Whistler, B.C., native scored 93.00 points on his third and final run on Sunday to become Canadas first gold medal winner in the mens ski superpipe competition.DArtois, who was competing in just his second X Games, placed 14th in last years event after failing to qualify for the finals. All I wanted to do was make the finals this year, my expectations were just to ski as well as I could, said DArtois. My goal is to be a consistent skier. I think it showed tonight and helped me get the gold.The 22-year-old qualified for this years finals after finishing fourth in the elimination round with his top score of 85.00. He trusted the same run in the finals to beat the field.I definitely threw my best run that I could at qualifying and for me to win gold with that run is pretty awesome, said dArtois.DArtois held the best score heading into the final run with a 90. Kellen Winslow Jersey. 33, which he threw down on his first time down the pipe in the medal round. But he knew the gold medal wasnt guaranteed yet with the remaining riders saving their best for last.Frances Kevin Rolland, who finished second at the 2014 Winter X Games, recorded a score of 92.33 and American Alex Ferreira scored a 91.66 to put the pressure back on the Canadian.The first run set the bar, said DArtois. (But) even after the first I was like, man theres two more runs that everybody has to take. I was nervous all the way up until the end.I knew what I had to do if I wanted to win. I stuck to my gameplan and I was rewarded.Rolland finished with his second straight silver while Ferreira took home bronze for the second year in a row.Calgarys Noah Bowman, the 2012 X Games silver medallist, finished sixth. Olympic silver medallist Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta., was eighth. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 04:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation