Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum
Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15
TÉLÉCHARGEZ GRATUITEMENT ET EN TOUTES LÉGALITÉS SUR TFS13.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Une nouvelle page est désormé disponible,pour la version 15 du jeu. REJOIGNEZ-NOUS de nombreux cadeaux vous attendre.suivez cette adresse: http://ls15-tfs13group.forumprod.com/ << soyez patients >>

Thiem saving three break points to take the second.

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> Vos Voeux

Auteur Message
bellis555
Membres présentés
Membres présentés

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 31 400
Moyenne de points: 75,66

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 04:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Thiem saving three break points to take the second. Répondre en citant

WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- Top-ranked amateur Lydia Ko has chosen an unusual method to announce her decision to turn professional at the age of 16 and after foregoing more than $1 million in potential prize money. Kendall Wright Jersey . Ko, ranked No. 4 in the world, chose not to hold a formal news conference but released a short, scripted video in which she debates the merits of turning professional with the All Blacks rugby player Israel Dagg. The video shows Dagg losing to Ko in a golf match, then telling her: "If you can beat me, then you can definitely handle the pressure of going pro. It must be time now." Ko nods and replies: "Okay, Ill do it ... right now, right this second." Ko alerted her Twitter followers to the video and her decision by posting "made a monumental decision today with a little help from my @AllBlacks friend @Izzy--Dagg #LOVEGolf." New Zealand Golf chief executive Dean Murphy said Ko "was reluctant to hold a traditional press conference" because she "didnt want to make a big fuss about news that had already been reported in the media in recent weeks." "This is a very momentous day for Lydia and we are so thrilled that she has chosen such a unique and entertaining way to share her news with her fans today," Murphy said. "She has also been very busy studying for exams and wanted to make this announcement in a different way." The LPGA Tour confirmed Oct. 10 that it received a petition from Ko asking that it waive its minimum age requirement of 18. Ko was born in South Korea but moved to New Zealand with her parents and took up golf aged five. She first took lessons at Aucklands Pupuke Golf Club from professional Guy Wilson, who has been her coach ever since. She was the worlds leading female amateur in 2011, 2012 and 2013 and became the youngest person, male or female, to win a professional tournament when she won the 2012 New South Wales Open at the age of 14. That record has since been broken. Ko was also the youngest winner of an LPGA tournament when, aged 15, she won the 2012 Canadian Open, a title she defended this year. She has yet to miss a cut in 23 professional tournaments. After finishing runnerup at the Evian Championships in France in July, Ko hinted that she would be turning professional but said she wished to complete exams before making any announcement. She is expected to play for the first time as a professional in the LPGAs season-ending event in Florida. Murphy said Kos career as an amateur "has been phenomenal." "Her amateur record ranks right up there among the greats of the game," Murphy said. "She has won four (tour) titles, claimed the U.S. and Australian Amateur titles, climbed to No.4 on the World Rankings and has been the World No. 1 amateur for more than two years without ever losing that title. "That is a record that is unlikely to be matched by a 16-year-old ever again." Jordan Howard Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. http://www.authenticbearsnflfansmall.com/c-55-bears-josh-sitton-jersey.aspx . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm. ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 ( but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. Mike Glennon Jersey. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Nov - 04:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> Vos Voeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation