Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum
Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15
TÉLÉCHARGEZ GRATUITEMENT ET EN TOUTES LÉGALITÉS SUR TFS13.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Une nouvelle page est désormé disponible,pour la version 15 du jeu. REJOIGNEZ-NOUS de nombreux cadeaux vous attendre.suivez cette adresse: http://ls15-tfs13group.forumprod.com/ << soyez patients >>

and 6m (20ft) wide giant emblem, which arrived in sections,

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> PARTENARIAT

Auteur Message
bellis555
Membres présentés
Membres présentés

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 31 400
Moyenne de points: 75,66

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 04:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: and 6m (20ft) wide giant emblem, which arrived in sections, Répondre en citant

Lewis Hamilton has been reprimanded for reversing in the pit lane after claiming a last-gap pole position for the Bahrain GP. Jahleel Addae Jersey . The stewards looked into a breach of the rules by the world champion after he returned to the pit lane at the end of qualifying. Cars cannot be reversed in an F1 pit lane under their own power.However, although found guilty of the infringement, Hamilton escaped with a reprimand and his pole position for Sundays race stands. A reprimand has been imposed as no clear instruction was given on where he should park after qualifying, ruled the stewards.The Mercedes driver had secured his second successive pole by the slenderest of margins from team-mate Nico Rosberg in the dying stages of Q3.When is the Bahrain GP on Sky?Hamilton had been as low as fourth before his final flying lap after an error on his initial flier but produced the fastest lap ever recorded at the Bahrain International Circuit to pip Rosberg by less than a tenth of a second.That was a sexy lap! a jubilant Hamilton shouted as he crossed the line. Lewis Hamilton says Saturdays qualifying performance meant a lot Lewis just did a fantastic job, conceded Rosberg. My lap felt good, I actually thought I was on pole.Hamiltons pole position is the 51st of his career and was the undisputed highlight of a qualifying hour that otherwise fell flat with only one flying lap set in the final six minutes of Q2. Hamiltons world class lap Lewis Hamilton denied Nico Rosberg at the last in Bahrain - but elimination rules flopped again It was a relief to finally put a lap together, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. On the lap before I was down already to Nico and then l went wide and lost it, so I knew that l had to go out and get everything more on that final lap.It means a lot - it felt like my first pole. I nearly lost my voice [on the warm-down lap], it was like scoring a goal!Rosberg had been the faster Mercedes driver throughout practice and appeared set to claim his seventh pole position in the last eight Saturday outings. Paul Di Resta takes a look at Lewis Hamiltons Bahrain pole lap. Its actually the only lap Ive put together all weekend, and it was the last one. I hope thats the first of many, added Hamilton.Throughout practice I was going round and it wasnt quite perfect and Nico would be a tenth ahead. So to finally put it together and knowing that l had to improve after going off on my first flying lap, so happy.Conclusions from Bahrain GP qualifyingHamilton also divulged that he had set his Mercedes car up with race strategy in mind.I think thats maybe why Ive been struggling against Nico this weekend, he suggested.Both Mercedes cars were beaten off the line in Melbourne by Ferrari and Hamilton, who also claimed pole in Australia from Rosberg, has admitted that race starts remain an area of concern for the world champions. Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel reflect on qualifying Its always important to get a good start. Its something weve been working on, but its only been a couple of weeks so whether or not weve made big improvements I highly doubt it, but hopefully it is better, he said.Rosberg, meanwhile, was left to rue his last-gasp defeat by such a narrow margin.I was 100 per cent sure l had pole so that was disappointing, the German admitted. But if there is one track where pole isnt important it is here in Bahrain and so much can happen. It will be an interesting race with a lot of opportunities. Ted Kravitz brings you all the latest news from qualifying at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Bahrain qualifying report What time is Bahrain GP on Sky? Kellen Winslow Jersey . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/c-36-chargers-brandon-mebane-jersey.aspx . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups.Liverpool Ladies will be supporting Discovery’s Fields of Dreams project this month following their visit to South Africa earlier this year. Liverpool played two friendly matches in Soweto in February after accepting an invitation to come out on tour from insurance giants Discovery, who are behind the project.It is focused on developing a sports field and facilities in the Alexandra township in Johannesburg that can be used to host sports clinics, aimed at encouraging local youngsters to be physically active. Two-time FA WSL 1 winners Liverpool visited Johannesburgs Nelson Mandela Centre of Memory during their February visit and are now supporting Discoverys campaign on Mandela Day on July 18.In November 2009, the UN General Assembly declared July 18 Nelson Mandela International Day in recognition of the former South African Presidents contribution to the culture of peace and freedom.On Monday, Liverpool supporters in the United Kingdom will have the chance to donate to the Fields of Dreams Project by texting and donating YNWA16 followed by an amount of their choice to 70070.Supporters who make a donation will then be entered into a random prize draw to win prizes such as tickets to a first team match, tickets to a Liverpool Ladies match as well as a signed shirt from the Womens Super League side.  Katie Zelem was on target in 2-1 win over Yarona Ladies in Soweto Liverpool Ladies manager Scott Rogers said: It is brilliant for Liverpool Ladies to be able to support Discoverys Fields of Dreams project again, which we all experienced first-hand in South Africa earlier this year.Hopefully we are able to raise a lot of money on Mandela Day to help continue the fantastic work that Discoverry carries out with the Fields of Dreams project. Kyle Emanuel Jersey. ead of experiential marketing for Discovery in South Africa, Iona Maclean, said: We believe that the Discovery Field of Dreams initiative has the power to change lives and show Discoverys commitment to transform and empower the youth through the culture of sport.We are excited to launch the Madiball campaign in association with Liverpool FC, in order to raise funds for the next generation of football heroes in the Alexandra community. Gemma Bonner (r) and Alex Greenwood chose red hard hats for Anfield visit Meanwhile, redevelopment work at Anfield has reached an exciting milestone after work to fit the iconic club crests to the front of the Main Stand got underway this week.The installation of the 9m (30ft) high and 6m (20ft) wide giant emblem, which arrived in sections, is expected to take a number of days to complete.Liverpool Ladies duo Gemma Bonner and Alex Greenwood visited Anfield last week, to see how the stadiums refurbishment was progressing and to meet some of the women helping to build the Main Stand.Upon completion, Anfields Main Stand will become one of the largest all-seater single stands in world football.It is a real privilege for myslf and Alex to be invited to be invited to look at the progression made with the expansion of the new Main Stand, Ladies skipper Bonner said.The Main Stand looks really impressive and supporters will be able to enjoy even more of a matchday experience once the expansion is completed. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 04:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> PARTENARIAT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation