Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum
Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15
TÉLÉCHARGEZ GRATUITEMENT ET EN TOUTES LÉGALITÉS SUR TFS13.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Une nouvelle page est désormé disponible,pour la version 15 du jeu. REJOIGNEZ-NOUS de nombreux cadeaux vous attendre.suivez cette adresse: http://ls15-tfs13group.forumprod.com/ << soyez patients >>

To be able to have two guys like we have in Aqib and now

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>>

Auteur Message
bellis555
Membres présentés
Membres présentés

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 31 400
Moyenne de points: 75,66

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 04:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: To be able to have two guys like we have in Aqib and now Répondre en citant

DUBLIN, Ohio -- Paul Casey expected to be chasing someone Friday in the Memorial, figuring it would be Rory McIlroy. Nicolas Otamendi Jersey . After two holes, Casey had the lead to himself at Muirfield Village, and that was only the start of another big day. He took advantage of the par 5s for another 6-under 66, giving him a three-shot lead over Masters champion Bubba Watson going into the weekend. McIlroy, whose 63 was the lowest first round in the 39-year history of the tournament, was barely in the picture. He was 15 shots worse with a 78, courtesy of three straight double bogeys and his fourth straight PGA Tour event with a nine-hole score of 40 or higher. McIlroy went from a three-shot lead to nine shots behind. "To be honest, I thought I was going to be playing a round to try and maybe catch a couple of guys," Casey said. "I woke up checking the scores to see what Rory was going to be. Thats really what I was going to be doing -- see how many under I was going to have to try to shoot to chase. Obviously, that didnt happen." Casey, taking another step on a long road back from injuries that nearly derailed his career, was at 12-under 132. He made his first birdie with his best drive of the day on the par-5 11th, setting up a 4-iron onto the green for a two-putt birdie. He made eagle on the par-5 15th hole for the second straight day, and he stuffed it close around the turn for birdies to start pulling away from the field. Watson gave him a good run in an active round that featured six birdies, five bogeys and an eagle. He only was angry at a few shots where he failed to concentrate. Even so, a bogey-bogey finish wasnt enough to entirely ruin his day. Watson has never finished better than 23rd in eight previous appearances. "I cant look at the bogeys," Watson said. "Ive got to look at where Im at. If you told me its my best two days around this golf course, Id take it." Chris Kirk (70) was four shots behind. Hideki Matsuyama (6 and Martin Flores (6 were five back. Adam Scott, who won Colonial in his debut at No. 1 in the world, shot 70 and was at 5-under 139, still in the mix depending on how Casey fares on the weekend. Phil Mickelson was happy to get in two more rounds. He shot a 70, though he was 10 shots back. Canadian Mike Weir failed to make the cut after an even par 72 on Friday to finish 1-over through two days. Casey, once a Ryder Cup regular who reached as high as No. 3 in the world, is slowly getting his game and his life back in the right place. He endured injuries to his shoulder and his toe that kept him winless for more than two years. He went through a divorce. He wondered if he would ever return to the brand of golf he was capable of playing. Weeks like this offer promise. Casey won the Irish Open a year ago with what he called "spectacular" golf. The game is still there. "Its slowly crawling along and making progress, climbing back up the ladder, however you want to phrase it," Casey said. "Its very difficult when youve played to a certain level and then ... I genuinely had no clue how to play to that level. "Luckily, I didnt think about that too long." His life is back in order. Casey is married to British television presenter Pollyanna Woodward. They are expecting their first child (a boy) in September. He talks about having perspective, knowing where golf fits on his list of whats important. His golf has looked familiar over the last two days. McIlroy could say the same. Except for last week at the BMW PGA Championship in England, which he won with birdies on the last two holes, McIlroys good golf has been stalled by bad patches, and Friday was no exception. In fact, it nearly has become the rule. He shot a 43 on the back nine -- he started the round at No. 10 -- making this the fourth consecutive PGA Tour event where he shot at least 40 over nine holes. All of them have been in the second round. McIlroy twice hit the trees on the 13th hole and made double bogey. He hit into the water on the 14th for double bogey. And then he double-hit a wedge on the 15th to make it three straight double bogeys. "These little runs Im getting on where it gets away from me, I was able to avoid that last week," McIlroy said. "Not so much this week. Even though I had such a bad day, Im still in with a chance depending on what the guys do this afternoon. So going into the weekend, not exactly where I want to be. But it could be worse." Casey simple made it a lot harder. Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Brahim Diaz Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-Samir-Nasri-Manchester-City-Jersey/ . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - The photo emblazoned on the front of Chris Harris Jr.s navy sweat shirt was a tribute to his favourite Denver Broncos cornerback — himself, of course.And the No fly zone caption underneath the image was fitting, too, since his side of the field has certainly become restricted air space, with QBs shying away from him.Still, Harris cover skills fly under the radar, hardly mentioned in the same breath as other elite defensive backs around the league. But he certainly got paid like one last week when the Broncos rewarded him with a five-year contract extension worth $42.5 million.Thats actually a hometown discount for an organization that took a chance on the undrafted college free agent out of Kansas in 2011. Had Harris hit free agency in the off-season, he wouldve earned more.Just ask him.I definitely could have gotten more off the open market, laughed the 25-year-old Harris, who had his wife and infant daughter in the audience Monday at a news conference to announce his extension. I know that, we all know that, but its not all about money at the end of the day. Its about being happy, and Im satisfied.Well, satisfied everywhere but on the field, anyway. Because he plays with an attitude after going undrafted, which he thinks is the root cause as to why he doesnt receive as much recognition as, say, a Richard Sherman or a Darrelle Revis or even his teammate — in Denver and at Kansas — Aqib Talib.This could be the season where Harris gains more notoriety, though, possibly make his first Pro Bowl team. Hes having that kind of year for the AFC West champion Broncos (11-3), with three interceptions and a team-leading 15 passes defended in limited chances.I always thought once you get your contract, I think thats when the accolades and all that stuff comes, said Harris, the protege of recently retired and future Hall of Famer Champ Bailey. But I think people are still going to see me as an underrated player just because of my size and the way I came into the league. Jesus Navas Jersey. Thats just something where I know my whole career Im going to have to deal with that.Broncos boss John Elway certainly saw something in him. And after only a handful of practices, too.He stood out and I said, We have something here, Elway recounted. Since hes been here, hes shown what he can do.Especially last season, when he turned in a standout season before tearing his left ACL in the Broncos divisional playoff against the Chargers. He watched the Super Bowl from the sideline and then underwent surgery.He was back in less than seven months. Hasnt missed a step, either.Chris just has something in his head and his heart — he dont like to lose, Talib said. Hes one of the most competitive guys Ive ever come across in my life.The Broncos have now made quite an investment in their secondary, locking up Harris and Talib to the tune of nearly $100 million.A hefty price, but necessary in this quarterback-savvy league.The passing games a big part of the game right now and so you cant have enough good cover guys, Elway said. To be able to have two guys like we have in Aqib and now Chris under contract, its very, very important.Next up for Elway is working out deals for receiver Demaryius Thomas and tight end Julius Thomas. Looming on the horizon is hybrid linebacker Von Miller as well.Were hoping that we can get everybody, Elway said. Its never going to be easy, but Chris was the target to start with and we were thankful to get that done, so we hope that we can continue to do that and keep this team together.Im happy for guys like Chris. Im happy for him because hes the type of guy you want around, a great competitor, tough. It just gives him confidence to know what we think of him but also know that hes got that ability to step up and be that kind of leader.___AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Stapleton contributed to this report.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 04:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tous Farming-Simulator 11.13.15 Index du Forum >>> PRESENTATIONS DES MEMBRES >>> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation